VITA LIBERATA SPRAY TAN
SPRAY TAN R440 − 20 MINUTES
BODY EXFOLIATION R80 − 10 MINUTES
Vita Liberata is a luxury spray-tan and skincare brand from Northern Ireland. After creating and launching the World's first odourless tan, they reformulated their entire range in order to become a completely non-toxic and organic tanning brand.
The products are packed with natural extracts such as ylang-ylang, seaweed, pomegranate and grape, which mean no nasty biscuit smell and therefore guarantees a pleasant tanning experience! The tans also include the nourishing moisture-lock© system to ensure an easy, streak-free application and a natural fade.
Vita Liberata offers 2 shades: Ecuador, with an Olive tone, and Brazil with a chocolate tone.
how to prepare
- Waxing or shaving should be done 24 hours prior to tanning session and never afterwards.
- Certain products such as perfume, deodorant, moisturiser, make-up and oil-based cosmetics may contain chemicals that will affect your tan, please avoid prior to your session
- Always exfoliate before tanning; preferably with a water based exfoliator (an oil base exfoliator can form a barrier on the skin). This will remove the dead/dry skin cells and smooth the skin surface, providing the perfect base for tanning. Pay particular attention to areas such as elbows, knees, knuckles and ankles. Rinse off and then dry your skin thoroughly
- Do not moisturise prior to tanning as this will create a barrier to the tan
- Wear loose, dark clothes with open shoes in order for your tan to develop evenly so that you have the best results
- Avoid wetting the hands or body for the first 3-8 hours after your tan as this will affect the development
- Avoid touching the skin with your hands as the product will transfer to palms and they will tan also. (Lemon juice will remove any staining of the palms if this does happen)
- Avoid exercise or activity that may cause perspiration on the day of your spray tan
- Excessive sweating at night may cause rub off onto bed linen but will wash off easily
- Shower after 8hrs with running water only.
- Hydration - We recommend that you moisturise twice daily as this will reduce the rate of exfoliation. It is preferable to use a moisturiser that contains no oil, alcohol or excessive chemicals as this can affect the quality of your tan
what effects your tan
Check out this link for home care and ultimate results: