Laser Hair Removal
VIRTUALLY PAIN FREE LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Beauty by laser offers the most innovative and permanent laser hair removal treatment with pain-free IN-Motion. Laser Clinic Johannesburg. Beauty By laser is always the best hair removal laser near me and affordable
The Diode removes unwanted body hair and facial hair for all skin types therefore making it the best laser machine.
BEST LASER HAIR REMOVAL DEVICES 2019
DIODE LASER MACHINE VA -508
Diode laser hair removal treatment by ICE SHR is painless and safe.
It provides the best hair removal laser treatment and facial hair removal
Half the time
Our new laser machine boasts 3 wavelengths.
- 808nm which targets all hair types.
- 755nm targets blond and fine hair.
- 1064nm which targets dark and tanned skin hence allowing the treatment to be half the time.
8 BENEFITS OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL
1.It is convenient.
Very little preparation before the treatment.
No weekly waxing hence saving you money.
Many patients can archive permanent hair loss within 3 to 7 sessions, therefore laser hair removal is successful.
Targets the hair right down to the follicle hence the precision.
Treatment times are fast, although speed will depend on the area being treated.
6.No ingrown hairs
Unlike waxing and threading, you will not have to suffer the painful ingrown hairs
7.No irritating razor burns.
8.No waiting for hair growth
Frequently asked questions with regard to the laser process
The reason it is virtually pain-free is because the treatment is performed IN-Motion™.
It uses a paint brush technique and gradually increase the power, rather than “Zapping” which feels like an elastic band snapping against your skin.
The patented Ice Tip™ ensures the surface of your skin stays cool and comfortable at all times. IN-Motion™ is today known as the best, most effective and most comfortable way to laser.
Electrolysis VS Laser Hair Removal
Electrolysis treatments must be spread over many sessions and it cannot cover large areas at once hence laser hair removal being regarded better than electrolysis.
How painful is electrolysis versus laser hair removal?
In terms of pain, electrolysis is known to be more painful as compared to laser hair removal.
Brazilian laser hair removal cost 2019
Laser hair removal prices Johannesburg
The bikini treatment ranges from R850 to R1200 per session.
We also have laser hair removal specials Johannesburg
It takes between 10 to 20 minutes.
Gender specific? (Male/female)
Brazilian laser hair removal is suitable for both male and females.
Male permanent hair removal (Brazilian laser hair removal)
The average male needs 8 to 10 sessions.
Sessions are spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart. B
Understanding Hair Growth
There are three stages of hair growth:
Active growth stage – Anagen | Regression stage – Catagen | Resting stage – Telogen
We mainly target the hair in the active stage for optimal results.
How many treatments do I need?
The number of treatments varies per individual.
- Light coloured and fine hair – 8-10 treatments.
- Darker skin types may require more sessions as the laser targets the melanin (colour) in their hair follicle.
How often do I have the laser done?
To clarify, the laser only treats the active stage of hair growth one considers the duration of the hair cycle.
For ultimate results we recommend 4 weeks for all body areas.
How does it work?
The Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ laser system gradually heats the hair follicles in the sub dermal layer of your skin.
Combining 3 Wavelengths
- 808nm which targets all hair types.
- 755nm targets blond and fine hair
- 1064nm which targets dark and tanned skin and is absorbed by the melanin (pigment) found in the hair root.
As a result this raises the temperature to a level and sufficient enough to destroy the targeted hair structures, thus preventing hair re-growth.
Is it safe?
Laser is light and not radiation!!!
Research has shown no links to laser as a cause of cancer. The Diode Laser has provided permanent hair reduction for thousands of patients worldwide, safely and successfully. It is approved by the FDA.
It pays attention to each person’s individual skin type making it safe for darker as well as tanned skin.
Is it permanent?
In 1997 the FDA approved them for “permanent hair reduction” for the medical aesthetics.
Diode lasers (3 wavelengths) has proven to eliminate 90% of hair and regrowth. The hair follicles that are treated are eliminated, however some hairs could have been missed due to their dormant stage during the treatment.
Hormone imbalances (e.g. polycystic ovaries) and changes (e.g. puberty, menopause and or pregnancy) can stimulate dormant hair follicles to become active; in this case one would need a touch up treatment.
Who is the laser suitable for?
Anyone suffering from ingrown hairs.
- All men, women, teenagers and even young children that have unwanted body / facial hair.
- All skin types, hair types and most hair colours Tanned skin.
Who is the laser not suitable for?
- Unfortunately grey and white hair cannot be treated as they have no pigment.
- Anyone treating Acne who is on a heavy dose of Roaccutane or similar skin thinning or sensitizing medication.
- Any medication that is photosensitive (we have a list to check from)
How do I prepare for treatment?
- Avoid applying aroma therapy oils a day before the treatment.
- Apply additional sunscreen 3 days before treatment.
- Shave the area 24 hours before to eliminate sensitivity, excluding the facial hair, we will trim them in salon.
- Refrain from any form of root hair removal (waxing, plucking, threading etc.) 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not bleach 3 weeks prior the treatment.
After laser hair removal a mild redness or swelling of the treated area may occur, this normally only lasts for a few minutes and up to a couple of days.
On the day of treatment you should refrain from
- visiting the gym,
- going into a hot bath or shower
- Applying any products containing alcohol.
Firstly, our Laser allows tanning between sessions however, we recommend applying sunscreen for at least three days after treatment, especially areas exposed to the sun.
Secondly, you will experience a phenomenon similar to “regrowth” which is actually the hair shaft which comes out before falling.
Once out the hair will begin “shedding”. The hair will fall out naturally.
In conclusion one can remove the hair at the surface between treatments (shaving, hair removal creams – but not waxing).