Micro Needling Concept
What is micro-needling therapy?
The concept of skin micro needling treatment is based on the skin’s ability to repair itself whenever it encounters damage.
These could be cuts, abrasions and other physical trauma.
When an injury occurs the skin destroys old damaged tissue such as acne scarring and wrinkles and replaces it with new and fresh healthy collagen.
Skin needling is basically controlled “injuries” to the skin with fine, disposable needles that penetrate the skin’ surface. In this page you will find quite a number micro needling images and I hope they will helpful.
As a result, it stimulates the elastin and collagen production in the top layers of the skin.
Micro needling results.
The needling therapy system is a simple, minimally invasive, virtually side-effect free concept for skin (facial and non-facial) rejuvenation.
This results in a smoother, firmer and younger looking skin.
The needling before and after comparison shows great improvement to the skin.
6 Surprising benefits of micro needling therapy.
(Micro needling benefits 2019)
1. The skin looks younger. Who doesn’t want to look younger? Almost no one! The needling treatment leaves you looking just as younger. It does this by reducing fine lines. The micro needling results are immediate.
2. The skin becomes firm and tight. Thousands of small needles create small pin holes. These holes break into the upper levels of the dermis. Therefore, they cause the release of growth factors to repair and heal the skin from the micro damage that has been caused. As the skin is growing back, the new cells are stronger. Thus, they pull your skin together making it tight and very firm. A firm skin easily glows and radiates.
3. It improves the skin by reducing wrinkles. Wrinkles are also dealt with via the micro-needling therapy system. Because the skin becomes tight and firm, this greatly reduces wrinkles giving your skin a youthful look.
4. It can treat acne. Micro-needling can also treat acne, including cystic acne. Micro needling results show that it helps stop acne. This is important because it means you can still get the treatment done even if you having active breakouts.
5. Helps reduce scarring. Scarring can be trouble at times. However, via this skin therapy it can be massively reduced. Micro needling makes the body create more collagen and elastin. These improve the texture of the skin, treating scarring at the same time.
6. Reduces oil production and black heads. Oily skin is a recipe for germs and other bacteria. This can cause you to have pimples and black heads. Another benefit of needling therapy is that it reduces oil
production. The skin repairs the skin by producing more collagen to cover the damaged area. As a result, oil production is reduced to cater for the collagen
How does it work?
How is the micro needling treatment therapy carried out?
The micro pen uses very fine needles to pin-prick the skin’s surface sufficiently enough to stop collagen and elastin production.
Resulting micro channels also aid in absorbing therapeutic serums for greater penetration and increasing overall efficacy.
Clinical studies have proven that serum absorption is increased by as much as 1,000 times when applied after CIT (Collagen Induction Therapy).
The Micro needling treatment procedure.
With each treatment we use a new set of sterile needle head. Before the procedure we apply an antiseptic cleanser, to remove any dirt, oil and impurities.
This prevents them from entering your skin through the micro channels and causing any infections.
After that, a topical anesthetic cream is spread and covered with plastic wrap for maximum absorption.
This ensures a virtually painless experience. We allow 15-20 min for complete numbness.
We then choose the serum targeting the condition we are treating (anti-ageing, acne…). The serum penetrates deep into your skin as we gently glide the micro needling derma pen over the skin.
By so doing, it creates miniscule sub-cutaneous channels.
The body perceives this as a “mini wound” which start the process of collagen and elastin production, together with the initial healing process.
After cleaning the surface, a recovery serum and a sunscreen is then applied.
Below are some of the derma needling before and after therapy treatment.
Micro needling cost in 2019.
The cost greatly varies depending on the treatment being applied (is it for acne, wrinkles, or scarring).
The average cost of needling is from R1200 – R1500
What also influences the price of this treatment is the type of needling equipment. Some is pretty advanced and therefore would make the cost of derma needling a little bit higher.
That should not scare you though. It is still an affordable beauty treatment you should definitely try out especial the micro needling on face or micro needling facial.
In a few days following, you will experience moderate tightening of the skin. Thus we recommended use of home care products to relieve it.
Our micro needling therapy reviews have been positive. There is no denying the wonderful effect of the micro needle therapy for wrinkles, micro needle therapy for acne, and also the micro needle therapy for scarring as well.
Micro needling before and after
The derma pen uses multiple needles that pierce the skin vertically with minimal pain compared to traditional derma roller rejuvenation.
The automatic, high speed vibrating function of the pen increases the effectiveness of the treatment. It also dramatically reduces any pain and discomfort for the patient, as well as minimal epidermal damage.
As already mentioned above, the micro needle derma roller before and after shows significant improvement on the skin.
How many micro needling therapy treatments and how often?
You are probably wondering, how much is too much right? Well, worry not!
The number of treatments depends on the condition we want to target. We take into consideration how each individual responds to the treatments, and the extent of the damage.
For best results, we recommend starting with 3-6 treatments for anti-ageing and collagen stimulation.
Then for scar reduction and stretch marks an average of 6-12 treatments will be needed, with intervals of 4-6 weeks until we achieve the desired results.
Needling can be safely used on all skin colors and types as well as any part of the body (neck, décolleté, arms, legs, etc.). Most clients will begin to see results from the very first session.
But I am still skeptical about it, you may be thinking.
It is ok. Get in touch and talk to us. You can even read about the micro needle therapy system reviews, and see how it has worked for others.