Beauty by laser Waxing 2019
What is waxing?
You probably have heard of this beauty treatment. In particular, waxing genital area for women.
Some call it Brazilian waxing for women.
So what is waxing?
Waxing is a form of hair removal. It is a treatment which removes the hair from the root. This form of hair removal is recommended for all ages.
Is Treatment for men too?
What about Brazilian waxing for men? You may be asking yourself. The answer is yes. Men too can remove hair using waxing. It is recommended for both men and females.
When can I start ?
One should start as young as possible when the hair is still fine. It makes it less painful to remove. Consequently, over time waxing thins the hair so less grows back.
Wax vs shaving.
What of shaving?
Well, shaving doesn’t remove the hair totally. It only cuts it, but be assured it will grow back. There are recommendations for the best razor for shaving vaginal area. The only problem is that, you will have to do this process over and over again. And each time you shave, there are many risks to it. One obvious one is that you can cut yourself. Not only that, but you are advised to use a new razor each time. It’s a lot of work right?
What about the best electric shaver for genitals?
Well, it is just a manual razor mechanized. The same problems still exist for electric shaving too. The hair will grow back. As such, you will have to repeat the processes over and over again. That’s not the end, even electric shavers have to have their razors or teeth replaced from time to time.
Types of waxing.
There are two main types of wax.
The STRIP WAX and the HOT WAX.
How is treatment performed?
- The STRIP WAX is done with paper or muslin strips. It is designed to work on larger arears of the body. Examples include waxing legs, waxing beard, arms, chest and waxing eyebrows. Before and after pictures below show the technique.
- The HOT WAX is a waxing technique where the hot wax is removed without strips. It is mainly used for the bikini, underarm and face area. So to get your sexy bikini shave, this technique is used. Brazilian wax photos before and after, using this technique are shown below.
6 reasons to try waxing in 2019
Waxing Benefits (number 3 will surprise you).
- Its efficient hair removal treatment. Especially compared to shaving, waxing is a great way for hair removal. The treatment is great for waxing your vaginal area. It works evenly on all hairs, unlike when shaving
- Waxing is a good longtime beauty treatment investment. After a couple of treatments, your hair starts growing less and less. As a result, you do not have to worry about your hair being a problem. Shaving on the other hand, it is something you will have to do for a long time.
- It’s both for men and women. Surprise! Most people do not know that even men can wax too. You want to remove genital hair? Wax. You want to remove arm pit hair? Wax. What about chest and back hair? Wax. Can we try it as a couple? Definitely! Why not! Full Brazilian hair removal pictures are shown below.
From Bikini to waxing Hollywood
- You can start young. Some people worry at what age they should start waxing. Well, as young as possible. The advantage of starting as young as young as possible is that the hair is still fine and soft. As hair grows, it becomes thicker and difficult to wax. Therefore, by starting as young as possible you make it easier to wax.
- Post treatment leaves your skin smooth. We have after waxing recommendations to make sure that your skin becomes so smooth. You can feel the smoothness of the area that has been waxed using your fingers. After all, who doesn’t want smooth skin right?
- You perform it periodically according to your hair growth. Everyone is different. As such, the rate at which our hair grows differs also. You can have a customized timetable of when to wax!
Another advantage is that, with every wax your body gets exfoliated. It adds to your skin feeling silky and smooth. As a recommendation, this treatment should be performed every 3 – 6 weeks, depending on your hair growth.
4 Recommendations prior or before
So you have decided to try this amazing hair removal treatment, what should you do? Below are some of the recommendations to try out before treatment.
- You need some hair growth (minimum 1cm) for the wax to hold onto. However, not too long. This is because it can make the treatment more painful (so trim hair down to just the right length before your appointment).
- Please exfoliate the day before. This is very important.
- If you’re worried about pain, take one or two pain killers an hour before your appointment. Or try a numbing cream like Emla about 30 minutes beforehand.
- For the ladies, your skin is often more sensitive nearer to your cycle or during pregnancy. Thus, waxing can be more painful during this time
8 Recommendations post or after waxing
Now we have talked about recommendations before waxing. What about after treatment process? Yes we do have recommendations you can try after this treatment to ensure you achieve the best possible results. Below are some of them.
- The area can remain sensitive, ask about our ‘post laser gel’. This helps reduce the sensitivity.
- Don’t use any scrubs for the next 48 hours. You may hurt yourself.
- If you get any ingrown hairs try our ‘Fino Soothe’. It will deal with them effectively.
- Keep hands away from freshly waxed skin.
- Opt for a shower. Don’t take a hot bath for the rest of the day. This is very important.
- Exfoliate, two full days later only if you are prone to ingrown hairs.
- Stay away from prolonged exposure to heat. This includes saunas, steam rooms, sun tanning and intense heated exercise. We recommend for one day after a wax because you will be more prone to burning.
- We advise keeping the freshly waxed area clean and free of products. The products can be lotions, gels, deodorant and perfumes, at least until the following day.
Who is waxing not for ?
We have been talking about why you should definitely try this treatment in 2019. However they are circumstances where you should not try waxing. Below is a list of 5 reasons why you should not wax. Take note. You should not wax:
1. If you are on oral retinoids such as Roaccutane / Oratane.
2. If you are taking steroids or cortisones that may thin the skin.
3. If you suffer from eczema or psoriasis on the areas you want to wax.
4. If you have just been in the sun and you are sunburnt or have a heat rash.
5. If you are suffering from, bacterial, viral or fungal infections.